Thursday, February 5, 2009

Write, right?

Myself and a few others have my Scorpio's passion pointed at writing a book of rants, ridiculous ideas, theories and short stories. I write all the time, and I tell a mean story, so why not cash in? My girlfriend's brother wrote a book a few years back and published then sold it all through a crazy ass website, that apparently makes tons of money for you. I want my tons...

I hate to be a braggart but I'm very intelligent. I won't disgust you with my IQ cause you probably have an overwhelming amount of debt due to a college education, and I never finished eleventh grade. Slacking due to a lack of stimulation and interest. I never fit the atmosphere, the method or the curriculum though I never stopped my quest for knowledge. I continued to absorb(spell check Ami) input from all of my senses, it was like I had destroyed the formal learning format within myself and became a magnet for information. In this opened flow of information came a tuned intuition and an ability to simply understand, understand too much, too much everything. It makes for an interesting life.

I have so many things to share with you, quite a bit more then a book. It'll be a hodgepodge of meandering thoughts from an opened student of the neo transcendentalistic quantum comedies. Actually, that sounds like a hell of a title, so don't use that without permission. I am looking for a good proof reader. Visions of punctuation never seem to come to me...

I'm going to start by combing the chronicles of Mas for some freebies for this endeavor.

Mas-

1 comment:

  1. can i be a student of the neo transcendentalistic quantum comedies?

    ReplyDelete